Many modern women suffer from hair loss, which has become a true curse of our times. Though it usually occurs in men, the problem of hair loss is becoming more and more familiar for women in their early 30s. It brings a lot of distress and negative emotions, and all those modern ladies who see their hairline receding immediately start looking for effective hair loss cures and treatments. Though actually the first step recommended by the specialists is to try determining the cause of the problem. The most common of those include hormonal shifts and improper function of thyroid gland, genetic predisposition and having a family history of hair loss, improper nutrition and a lack of certain minerals or vitamins, stresses and chronic neurological disorders, and others. It sometimes can be very hard to stop hair loss and re-grow hair back, however, it is totally possible, and every woman should develop her individual hair loss recovery program, possibly with the help of an experienced specialist, or just by looking for some effective hair loss cures and effective solutions online.
Below, there is a small list of natural remedies and hair re-growth support add which can be used by any woman in order to stop hair loss and improve her hair quality.
1. Saw Palmetto extracts. Saw palmetto is considered one of the most effective and the mostly used herbal remedy to suppress hair loss. It is used as an ingredient for many natural formulas and anti-hair loss products. It is one of the hair loss cures with hundreds of years of history, which is considered to be good for both male and female type hair loss. It can be used for rinsing your hair, or used for oral consumption as a herbal extract.
2. Stinging nettle. It is one of the best known natural stimulants which can work fine for stimulating blood flow to the scalp, providing hair follicles with necessary nutrients and creating a great environment for healthy hair growth and development. Stinging nettle is very often used as an ingredient for special anti-hair loss shampoos and other hair care products. Stinging nettle is one of the best natural remedies recommended to be used for hair rinsing after regular shampooing.
3. Chamomile. This is one of the best natural remedies for hair strengthening and improving hair quality. It has been used for many centuries by women around the world for making their hair look beautiful and thick. Using it as a natural hair rinse is the best way to benefit from this herbal remedy. Try it and you’ll enjoy glowing and very healthy looking hair of yours.
4. Walnuts. Those are the rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids which are essential for our hood health and healthy look of our hair. Add those to your daily diet, along with oily fish, avocado, flaxseed, and other natural sources of fatty acids.
5. Vitamin E sources. This vitamin is essential for glowing hair, and it is very important to get proper amounts of it on a daily basis. It is a great solution to prevent hair breakage and nourish your hair.
6. Iron. Apples, spinach, dried fruits, figs, berries, or leafy greens are considered great sources of iron, and those should be definitely included to the daily diet of those who are in need of effective hair loss cures. Iron is a key element for health hair growth and development. Remember to provide your body with good amounts of vitamin C in order to absorb iron properly.
7. Essential oils. It is impossible to imagine hair loss prevention program without using essential oils for scalp massages. Choose the one you’d like most: rosemary essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, lemon essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, or such known hair loss remedy as coconut oil. Keep in mind that scalp massages are considered among the most effective hair loss cure, but it can require a few months to see the results of this natural treatment.